Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Local Info in 85257 : Real Estate Advice

  • All17
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Wed Oct 15, 2014
Jennie Miller, Pllc answered:
The lender that is financing your home may require that you have flood insurance if the home is located in a flood zone. The best recommendation for you is to contact the lender and/or a homeowner's insurance agent for more information. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice