Some of the things I think are important are
1. Are you a full time Realtor
2. Do they produce at least $5,000,000 in sales every year?
3. Are they top producers, or weekend warriors
4. Edcucation? Do they have a business degree?
5. Do they have business experience outside of Real Real Estate? Do they bring corporate experience to their job or did they fall into Real Estate?
6. Have they been selling Real Estate for at least 5 years? Let the newbies practice on friends and family.
7.Do they live and work in the area? If you are purchasing in Scottsdale or Cave Creek do you want a Realtor that lives and sells in GIlbert?
These are just some of the ideas to get you started.
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.
John Forsyth HomeSmart - Elite Group.