I'm sorry to hear about your situation. The best advise I could give you is to check with both the lender and the trustee to confirm if you sale is taking place on the date they scheduled. There are many homes that get postponed for various reasons.
Confirm with the trustee on the 19th close to the end of the day to see if the home was actually sold and if it sold to a 3rd party or reverted back to the lender. It depends on who takes ownership on how they might proceed.
Either way, I would recommend that you prepare to move now and sit tight for a knock on the door once the home goes through the trustee sale.
West USA Realty