Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rental Basics in 85032 : Real Estate Advice

  • All46
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying22
  • Home Selling8
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Thu Mar 27, 2014
Bianca Bennett answered:
If the property is owned by Fannie Mae, Fredie Mac, Chase or Wells Fargo, there is a law that would allow you to stay in the house as a tenant as long as you continue to pay the rent and be a good tenant. Usually a property managemnt will contct you directly to ask you if you would like o stay or you would like to move out. If you are on a monh to month they might give you the option of a year lease, or month to month. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Residential Real Estate Professional / Prestige Realty
Bianca Bennett / 602-570-7898
... more
2 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Search Advice