Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

85003 : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon Jul 18, 2011
Doug McVinua answered:

Certificate of occupancy's would not be an area of expertise for me as a Realtor but I would think the City the business is located in and or the county would be the likely spot.

Most residential builds are issued a certificate from the city they are located in.

We should have some others on this forum that do more building and can contribute for you.

Arizona Homes for Sale by a Guy from Iowa
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Mar 9, 2010
Steve Schexneider answered:
As stated before the Regency ranges anywhere from $500 - $1000. One unit on the 20th Floor at 1,812 sq ft was $848 a month. Another was on the 11th Floor 1,456 sq ft and it was $630 a month. This includes more than just water, sewer, and trash.

In Embassy I see one that is on the 6th floor 720 sq ft at $415. This includes more than just water, sewer, and trash as well.

The dues depend on the sq footage and what floor, the higher unit tend to be more. If it is more sq footage it will be more monthly.

If you have anymore questions please let my office know, we would be more than happy to help you in buying a Condo in the Phx area.
(623) 414-3388
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice