Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

81520 : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Aug 11, 2015
Kenji Inui answered:
If your renter wants to purchase the home they should acquire a home loan and purchase your home. If you feel like they are special and should get some kind of concessions or credits you should work that out with a realtor and a lender. If you like, you can help them out immensely without putting yourself in a bad situation. After all... if you are not in the business of lending... don't be in the business of lending. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice