Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Traffic & Public Transportation in 80916 : Real Estate Advice

  • All20
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Apr 25, 2008
Suzanne Walker answered:
Frustration with HOA's is not unusual and unfortunately it could be a legal matter, thus I can't answer your question because I don't know who has the burden of proof and second this sounds like a sticky situation in which more details would need to be discussed with proper counsel.

HOA's do have rights under state laws as do the residents so if you are unable to resolve this matter with the HOA or management company directly I'd advise you to contact an attorney to get proper counsel in regards to your rights.

Good luck on this one,
Susan Walker
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice