Financing in 80909 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kevin Olson,…, Real Estate Pro in Colorado Springs, CO
Kevin Olson, Jessica Laude answered:
We have a deed in lieu and need help with FHA
There has been a lot of confusion with BK, whether the bank can come after you if you default when a BK is involved, etc.

We just went through the same situation with a client here i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 15, 2013 Financing in 80909
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Colorado > El Paso County > Colorado Springs > 80909 > Financing in 80909
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer