Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

80206 : Real Estate Advice

  • All29
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying13
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 24
Tue Nov 29, 2016
Maricris A answered:

Our Customer Service team can deactivate your account if you wish, and you can send your request that they do so via the link below.

However, keep in mind that there's no charge for your account, and you may want to keep it if you want to search for rental or sale listings in the future. If there's a specific reason you wish to deactivate your account, please let our team know so they can assist you. For example, if you simply wish to stop receiving Trulia email alerts, you can delete those alerts via

I hope this information is helpful.


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Jun 12, 2016
Julie Montgomery answered:
Aurora near the hospital is an outstanding place to invest. Real estate in that community is probably the least expensive in town. It is by no means "hip," but I think you'll see a huge ROI over the next 5-10 years if not sooner.

Buy a rental -- there are a ton of young residents who will pay top dollar to live close to work.

Julie Montgomery
Cherry Creek Properties, Inc.
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 14, 2015
Mary Picciano answered:
Hi Susan, City Park is Hot right now. I will be happy to present you with some market comparables to find the best avenue for you to research and take on your homes true sale potential. this is free to you. I live near bye and I am actually looking for a property there for another client. maybe we can meet and discuss what your needs are as far as selling and relocation. ... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 14, 2015
Mary Picciano answered:
Tue Feb 24, 2015
Shellee Scherr answered:
You can only post these if you are an agent. Trulia won't let you yourself post these.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed May 7, 2014
Dane Robinson answered:
I agree with Bob. Also with rental rates increasing as they have been and demand not wouldn't be a smart move on their part to unload anytime soon. And they always make the smart move. ... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Bob Gordon answered:
NEVER. I answered a similar version of this thread. BlackRock is an asset management firm. They buy and HOLD for the long term.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Ethan Besser answered:
Call Glen Holguin at Guild Mortgage at 303-495-2995.

Ethan Besser
Keller Williams
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 29, 2013
Dr S Jones MD answered:
Hi Chris, If you are an MD, DO, DPM, Resident or Established Physician - the following bank rep will provide you with 0% (zero) down 100% loan and No MI with Preferred Client rate and standard costs.

Asst. Vice President / Sr. Mortgage Officer / Tom R. Callahan /
Fifth Third Savings, at 904-591-6722

Offering 100% Lending within Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, West Virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire. And New York with 5% down.

Mr. Callahan has been recognized nationally as a ranking leader within the mortgage industry and has assisted hundreds of Physicians within Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Univ of Chicago Medical Center in my new home town.

Best wishes to you! Sarah Jones, MD
... more
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 17, 2013
Robert McGuire answered:
Hi JC,

Looks like you have the hottest property in town right now. I too have investors scouring the market for this type of multi - unit building. All the best with your sale.

Robert McGuire
Your Castle Realestate
... more
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 17, 2013
Robert McGuire answered:

Go to your 'profile', click 'edit profile' and all of you changes can be put in there. if you need more help, Trulia has a good customer service help line and email.

Robert McGuire
Your Castle Realestate
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 6, 2012
Julie Bloch Burton answered:
Hi Terry – I saw your post and would be more than willing to act as a Transaction Broker for you. Since you have done all of the hard work (found a qualified buyer), I know we could come up with a good game plan to save on commissions and allow you to discount the value of the property. I am available this week to discuss your options. I live in Denver, and my main market is 80206, 80218, 80202, 80203 and the surrounding areas of Denver Metro. Feel free to contact me and we can see if I have an option that works for you (and your son’s friend). I look forward to hearing from you.

Julie Bloch Burton - Broker Associate, Realtor®
Brixton Real Estate -
Cell Phone: 970.396.7435 | Fax: 720-306-2397
... more
0 votes 15 answers Share Flag
Sat Jun 16, 2012
Shelley Bryant answered:
Call Sonya Peterson an agent that works for my company and knows the area well.
Her number is 303-587-7969
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Shelley Bryant answered:
The market continues to stay strong in Cherry Creek- for more information call me
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 7, 2012
Shelley Bryant answered:
0 votes 15 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 18, 2012
Agents for Home Buyers answered:
You only have three safe choices if you want to return to the original property: (1) Assuming that the buyer agency contract you signed is really limited only to other properties, you could probably go back to the first agent who you signed a transaction broker agreement (which as you know DO exist in Colorado) with and saw the property with. If you continue to work with this agent as a TB however, they are prohibited from representing your interests...which is a pretty stupid position to put yourself in. (2) If you'd rather work with the second agent...or a third...under a buyer agency could negotiate with both as to how the commission might be split...but you need to get everyone to sign off in writing on that. (3) Pay an attorney for several hours of help to work your way through this. Honestly, that probably the only truly safe route for you. And if you take it, make sure they specialize in residential real estate...or you'll end up paying for them to learn the ropes. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 17, 2011
ilan brown answered:
To get you started with the public trustees foreclosure search you'll probably want to learn a little more about the process and how things work. Here's a good link to check out:

Buying homes through the public trustees foreclosure auctions can net you some really good deals, but it's an esoteric process that requires some understanding before one can just show-up and start bidding -- those kinds of auctions exists as well and I can pass along a few websites if you're interested. If you want to pursue the public trustees auctions I'd recommend taking a 2 hour class taught by the guy who founded ReNav - his name is Aaron Lebovic and he teaches classes specific to real estate investors once a month.

There are yet a couple more good way to find real estate deals, and that's through the homepath website, which is a government backed program that you can learn more about here:

Another option, which might be particularly interesting if either you or your business partner can show the home as a principle residence are HUD homes (but I'm guessing you might already know about those).

Hopefully that's not too much information to digest at one time, but feel free to touch base anytime you guys have questions!
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 11, 2011
Nicholas Bowman answered:
I would warn you NOT to go with the Assessed Colorado property value only. It may be OK as a beginning reference, but I have seen them off by thousands of dollars, sometimes tens of thousands of dollars. What's even weirder is... I have seen them fluctuate to that extreme degree in price, in both directions. The information is quite dated from the assessor, sometimes many years between evaluation. Secondly, there is a huge amount of frugal property owners intentionally trying to keep there property value low to save on taxes. You really need to arm yourself with recent comparable sold sale prices to determine value. Let's put it this way, if using the assessed value, I would much rather be the Buyer than the Seller, but it's a risky game. Shoot me an email or call the house in Denver with the property location and I will do my best to attain actual market value for you.
Nicholas Bowman
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 28, 2011
Margaret Marshall answered:
My first question to you for 80206 zip would be is it in Congress Park or Cherry Creek. Huge difference in values ~ I live in Congress Park and work that area, and would be able to do a land value assessment if you'd like. No obligation. Margaret Marshall ... more
0 votes 15 answers Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice