Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

80033 : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Fri Nov 25, 2016
Sally Grenier answered:
Sounds like a legal question and you may want to consult with an attorney. But if the daughter owns the home and boyfriend lives with her, he really doesn't have any legal rights to the house. I suppose he could argue that they are "common law" married...but even then I don't think that automatically gives him rights to the house. Again, you really should talk to an attorney. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Feb 21, 2016
Sally Grenier answered:
What type of listing are you referring to? If your home is listed for sale with a REALTOR and in the MLS, he/she will have to edit it there. If you're a FSBO, where did you post your home originally? I'd go back to the source. Trulia doesn't let people list FSBO, but listings do appear here from other sites, like Zillow or Postlets.

Tell me about your home in Wheat Ridge. I have buyers looking in that area and we can't find anything!



Sally Grenier
Broker Owner
Metro Brokers | Grenier Real Estate
303.475.4508 Cell
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Mar 16, 2015
Debra (Debbie) Rose answered:
no, Trulia doesn't have any security for one checks them..........buyer (tenant) beware!

Unfortunately, there are a lot of rental scams online
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jul 24, 2014
Tara Skinner answered:
Your question is rather hard to answer with out some additional information. Do you have a picture of where it is? what other information do you have?
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice