79998 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Guy Gimenez, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX
Guy Gimenez answered:
Can a broker on behalf of the seller demand a none refundable deposit of $6000 dollars based on an FHA loan?
Scott, just thought I should respond to your response so Bill doesn't get the wrong impression.

Attorney's are not typically involved in Texas residential real estate tran ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 20, 2010 Home Selling in 79998
Jose E Garza,  in El Paso County, TX
Jose E Garza answered:
Does Broker get commision on money held in escrow if the sale is not made?
TREC promulgated forms covers this situation under paragraph "Broker's Fee". However, my advise to you would be to consult with an attorney in the case of any dispute being present.
T ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 19, 2008 Home Selling in 79998
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > El Paso County > El Paso > 79998
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer