How To... in 78758 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
I'd like to put my properties under an LLC for protection. Can someone recommend a good real estate attorney?
I would put each one under a seperate llc or a realty truct under the llc. As well getting good liability insurance will always provide added protection. you can always hire an attorne ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 8, 2008 How To... in 78758
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Travis County > Austin > 78758 > How To... in 78758
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer