Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 78758 : Real Estate Advice

  • All29
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying13
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Mon Jul 31, 2017
Ismilekindly asked:
I need to figure out how to claim the property as mine so I can edit the listing. Help! Thanks
1301 West Rundberg Ln
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 21, 2016
Susie Kay answered:
Yes, they can. It all depends on how the contract is written. If the buyer isn't reasonable then you can say no the the repairs.

I would suggest that you consult your realtor. She/he knows the detail of your transaction and that's why you pay her/him. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice