How To... in 78748 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Lisa Cannata, Real Estate Pro in Falmouth, MA
Lisa Cannata answered:
How do we change title on a property located in Travis County from our own names to a LLC?
A Real Estate attorney is your best route. The LLC must be first created in order to transfer then recorded.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 9, 2010 How To... in 78748
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Travis County > Austin > 78748 > How To... in 78748
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer