Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 78746 : Real Estate Advice

  • All21
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Tue Dec 30, 2014
Melissa Cox answered:
If you don't have an option period, you should consult a real estate attorney.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 31, 2013
Betina Foreman answered:
I would do the repairs ASAP. Why wait? If you know there is a problem, just fix it. I have seen the seller refuse to fix something and have the buyer walk away from the deal. Do you really want to loose the deal over $200 or less repair? Also FHA may require some repairs to be completed before they will underwrite the loan. Good luck! ... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Search Advice