Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 78653 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Thu Sep 24, 2015
Dan Tabit answered:

Sally is correct, Trulia does not accept FSBO listings. There are sites that do, but if you posted here and on every other site that allows you to, you won't get the level of exposure that listing with a great local agent and appearing on your local MLS will get you.

A great agent is worth more than their commission, but a bad one or none at all can cost you way more than just a commission. Consider discussing your options with someone worth working with and then do whatever you feel is in your best interest. Best of luck however you proceed.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 12, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
You can call any realty office(s) and ask for comps--a free service provided by most agents or you can hire a licensed appraiser. As for the loan--why not visit with any qualified loan officer(s), see what your budget can handle, look at your credit score and determine the best options for you. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 22, 2009
JACKIE BURKE answered:
I office in Manor on Hwy 290 East and have for many years and am therefore very familiar with the area. If you would tell me the exact location of your home, I could give you a more accurate price in which to ask should you decide to put your property on the market. You are under no obligation to sign with me even if I give you a market analysis of your property.
As most of the answers to your question mentioned, the value of your property is most definately and directly tied to it's location...whether it's in the town or in one of the many subdivisions surrounding downtown.
Please don't hesitate to call me with any question.
Thank you.
Jackie Burke, Realtor
Off: 512-227-4331
Cell: 512-461-9136
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 1, 2009
Britta Hinze answered:
You cannot roll money you owe on one property into a new loan on a different property.

Please contact your current mortgage lender to see if it is even legal to do a lease purchase of your home to a new buyer. If you are not allowed and proceed with a wrap mortgage or lease purchase and your lender finds out they can call your note to be paid in full immediately and you could lose the house to foreclosure if you can't pay off the note. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice