Financing in 78628 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Hannah Flieg…, Real Estate Pro in Larkspur, CA
Hannah Fliegel answered:
Refinance and taxes
Hi Sheri,

Depending on your filing status. For example if you file as a Real Estate Professional you can. You do not need to be a realtor or mortgage broker or have any license to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 13, 2010 Financing in 78628
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Williamson County > Georgetown > 78628 > Financing in 78628
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer