Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

78133 : Real Estate Advice

  • All15
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 8
Sat Jan 23, 2016
Susie Kay answered:
Are you the owner of the property? If so, then no, you cannot post on Trulia. Only realtors can post their listings here.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Aug 23, 2015
Arvin Sahakian answered:
Hi Julie,

The typical commission a real estate agent will charge you to sell your home can be anywhere between 4% - 6% of the final selling price. However, the commission is negotiable between you and your real estate agent before you sign a listing agreement.

This article will tell you everything you need to know about real estate commission:
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 16, 2015
Alex Marti answered:
The total utilities run about 300 dollars a month for a family of four in a 2,500-3000 sqft home in that area if your home is well insulated and you have an average use per person living in your home. Good luck! ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 16, 2015
Alex Marti answered:
The Canyon Lake market is still good but very seasonal and you must price your home correctly to even get the showings. Let us know if you need any assistance. Good luck!
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Apr 15, 2014
Brittany answered:
No one has the permission to list your home as for sale without your permission. I recommend reporting this to Trulia.

Brittany Quintanilla
Keller Williams Realty
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Dennis Evans answered:
I am not sure if this should be on trulia, But local officials should be notified.... Sounds horrible, But this Forum is for buying and selling of homes....
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon May 21, 2012
Lisa OSullivan answered:
Tue Feb 7, 2012
Steve Johnson answered:
Typically, the lots that ar HUD, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Gov foreclosures use that format. Sometimes you can cross reference the address through other real estate protals or through county records (Comal County Property Info) is a great search for tax and property info. There are also square footage conversion links readily available on the net that will break it down for you. Good luck! ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice