In My Neighborhood in 77546 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Parker Compa…, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX
Parker Company Real Estate Services answered:
Who do I report a corrupt HOA board in Texas?
Texas has recently passed new laws that regulate Homeowner Associations. We suggest you seek the advice of an attorney regarding any questions or concerns about your HOA.
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 24, 2013 In My Neighborhood in 77546
Edith Karoli…, Real Estate Pro in Winnetka, IL
Edith Karoline Jasser answered:
what are yearly taxes?
Once you are interested in a certain property your Realtor will be able to get you that detailed information, he or she will also be able to let you know which deductions will apply to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 3, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 77546
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Galveston County > Friendswood > 77546 > In My Neighborhood in 77546
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer