Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

77541 : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Wed Jul 13, 2016
Susie Kay answered:
I would suggest that you consult an attorney. It's my understanding that Medicaid is a federal and state program and that can easily translate to a whole bunch of red tape. Have an attorney involved!

Susie Kay
Seniors Real Estate Specialist
Certified Home Stager

United Real Estate Dallas
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu May 8, 2014
The Tropical Team answered:
Flood insurance is property dependent and can be very reasonable for many properties. We have team members that can get you quotes for specific properties you are interested in.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 17, 2011
Ron Thomas answered:
So Mike,
What is your question?
Either you will give it a new roof, or, you'll have to disclose your findings in the event you should sell.
What else can we tell you.

Good luck and may God bless ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Dec 17, 2011
Terry McCarley answered:
You as the homeowner can order a wind mitigation study yourself.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice