Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 77478 : Real Estate Advice

  • All25
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 7
Susie Kay, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
Sun Oct 9, 2016
Susie Kay answered:

Real estate is very local so I would suggest that you work with a local realtor to assist you.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Judy Moore-E…, Real Estate Pro in Bend, OR
Sat Nov 9, 2013
Judy Moore-Everett answered:
A buyers representation form means that the agent that shows you a particular home will be representing you in the event that you decide to purchase that home. Some agents require you to sign the first time you meet, but it is best to get to know that agent and make sure you are comfortable with them and their expertise in representation. I always take my clients out and if we get along and they want me to represent them, then I get them to sign the agreement. Most brokers require that the buyer signs this document in order for the agent to get paid his commission.
First and foremost, you should be comfortable working with the agent before signing anything.
Always get your own representation. The agent's name that appears on the sign in the front yard is representing the seller. The buyer should have his own representation. I would suggest that you speak to some agents and based on how you feel, work with one of them exclusively.. An agent can't do much for you if you are working with multiple agents. We spend time with our clients, learn what their needs are and search for a home that is a good fit.
Judy Everett
RE/MAX Fine Properties
281 799-6282
... more
0 votes 20 answers Share Flag
Shayne Stone, Real Estate Pro in Sugar Land, TX
Fri Jul 31, 2009
Shayne Stone answered:
To find a great deal daily, follow the link below "DAILY"
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
ian cockburn, Real Estate Pro in New Orleans, LA
Fri Nov 21, 2008
ian cockburn answered:
If 6 feet is going to sway your decision....sounds like you are getting cold feet.
Maybe a reduced price for a smaller yard is a more sensible rationale.
Get your original contract out and check if a survey was part of that contract...or a legal title....then get an attorney to send a love letter to the contractor with a price reduction....or just talk to the contractor first...make an aggreement on adjusted price and then send a letter confirming the change. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Yichin Tsai, Real Estate Pro in Bunker Hill Village,...
Mon Jul 7, 2008
Yichin Tsai answered:
Click on the link below to check out the Fortbend ISD Accountability Rating 2007 or go to to search by zip code or accountability rating!
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
x,  in Long Grove, IL
Sun Oct 28, 2007
x answered:
Hello, the MLS in NW Chicagoland requires all bedroom counts be above ground level (no bedrooms in basements) and they needs closets and windows.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice