Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

77478 : Real Estate Advice

  • All25
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 16
Sun Oct 9, 2016
Susie Kay answered:

Real estate is very local so I would suggest that you work with a local realtor to assist you.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Apr 15, 2016
Alysse Musgrave answered:
They are lenders, not collection agencies. It's pretty uncommon for a consumer to be able to buy a home directly from the bank but contact each firm to learn more about their process.

Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You! Follow the links below.

Alysse Musgrave
Consumer Advocate
Exclusive Buyer Agent

Best selling author of Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You! US, Texas, and Spanish versions available.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Apr 15, 2016
Swapna Patel asked:
I have found 5-10 houses that I want to purchase for investment purchases but they are all owned by NationStar or Americas Wholesale Lender which the best i can figure are more collection…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat May 23, 2015
PaulMolinaroEsq answered:
Nothing surprising in this post... the news is out, lenders have figured out a new way to game the system... take money from Uncle Sam by promising to use that money to modify loans... get money from the borrower during a trial modification... deny the permanent modification... and sell the property... consult with a local attorney in your state to see about suing if you "pass the test" of your trial loan modification does not turn into a permanent one

- Paul

Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D.
Attorney at Law, Physician, Broker
Fransen&Molinaro;, LLP
980 Montecito Drive, Suite 206
Corona, CA 92879

** This post and all others I make on Internet are for informational purposes only. None of the information or materials I post are legal advice. Nothing I post as comments, answers, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. While I try to be accurate, I do not guarantee accuracy.
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 3, 2015
cathlieny answered:
You make make major changes in foundation repairs, many people remodeling his house in best option to sell the property in time you good to prefer house remodeling in the your house. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue May 27, 2014
Denise McLarty answered:
Yes you can find properties that are $950 or less. Of course the really good deals go very quickly and sometimes at that price, you may not find the newest, most updated amenities or area you would want to be in. It is best to find a Realtor that you trust and let them help you and then when that really good deal does come along, you will be ready to proceed immediately. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 9, 2013
Judy Moore-Everett answered:
A buyers representation form means that the agent that shows you a particular home will be representing you in the event that you decide to purchase that home. Some agents require you to sign the first time you meet, but it is best to get to know that agent and make sure you are comfortable with them and their expertise in representation. I always take my clients out and if we get along and they want me to represent them, then I get them to sign the agreement. Most brokers require that the buyer signs this document in order for the agent to get paid his commission.
First and foremost, you should be comfortable working with the agent before signing anything.
Always get your own representation. The agent's name that appears on the sign in the front yard is representing the seller. The buyer should have his own representation. I would suggest that you speak to some agents and based on how you feel, work with one of them exclusively.. An agent can't do much for you if you are working with multiple agents. We spend time with our clients, learn what their needs are and search for a home that is a good fit.
Judy Everett
RE/MAX Fine Properties
281 799-6282
... more
0 votes 20 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Don Turner, GRI answered:
It all depends on the make up of the homes and can vary from section too section.
If you have a home that you would like to comapre to then I would need more info from you.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 14, 2011
Jay Abeya answered:
Your best bet is to contact a real estate attorney to help you get your money back. Feel free to contact me if you are in need of one that I know can help you out.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 31, 2009
Shayne Stone answered:
To find a great deal daily, follow the link below "DAILY"
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 21, 2008
ian cockburn answered:
If 6 feet is going to sway your decision....sounds like you are getting cold feet.
Maybe a reduced price for a smaller yard is a more sensible rationale.
Get your original contract out and check if a survey was part of that contract...or a legal title....then get an attorney to send a love letter to the contractor with a price reduction....or just talk to the contractor first...make an aggreement on adjusted price and then send a letter confirming the change. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 7, 2008
Yichin Tsai answered:
Click on the link below to check out the Fortbend ISD Accountability Rating 2007 or go to to search by zip code or accountability rating!
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Oct 28, 2007
x answered:
Hello, the MLS in NW Chicagoland requires all bedroom counts be above ground level (no bedrooms in basements) and they needs closets and windows.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice