Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in 77469 : Real Estate Advice

  • All22
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Thu May 2, 2013
Kevin Read - Houston answered:
You need to first determine if the owner and management company of the apartment complex are by chance licensed within the state. If so report them to TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission). TREC is required to investigate any and all complaints made about a licensed member. Second, write a letter to the collections demanding payment, halt of any futher debits, and contacting the credit agencies. Have it delivered with a signature. You can also threaten a law suite. A small claims is very cheap although depending on how much you are owed you may not receive all of the amount. Lastly, contact an attorney. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 28, 2012
Andrew Fellinger answered:

"Good neighborhood" is in the eye of the beholder just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Check out the schools to see if they meet your the sheriff/constable to get an idea of crime it a reasonable location to commute to your church, workplace, the home in the right price range for your budget...there is plenty of shopping nearby! Hopefully this helps you to determine if it is a good neighborhood for you!

Please call me if I can be of further assistance!

Best regards,

Andy Fellinger
RE/MAX Southwest
281-207-5036 Direct Office
713-819-0060 Cell
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice