Home Selling in 77469 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


 UpNest, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
UpNest answered:
how can I list my home for sale?
Hi Jess,

The only way to get your home listed on Trulia is to have it listed on the MLS. Only agents have access, so hiring an agent is the easiest way, but you could also pay for wh ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 23, 2015 Home Selling in 77469
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
Is it a CASH offer if it is contingent on the buyer selling their house to get the cash? to me that is a contingency offer. My agent says I am wrong
First thing is NEVER sign anything unless reading it AND understanding it. Yes it is a cash offer BUT there is a contingincy and a BIG ONE., . It was contingent upon a home sale which i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 17, 2015 Home Selling in 77469
Jerry & Debo…, Real Estate Pro in Sugar Land, TX
Jerry & Deborah Parr answered:
I'm trying to get released from a contract with Re MAX Westside. There is a code keeping MLS from listing. Will the "w" eventually go?
The w means withdrawn. It is connected too that particular MLS number. When you list the house again, a new MLS number will be generated,
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 28, 2012 Home Selling in 77469
Jim Simms, Real Estate Pro in Louisville, KY
Jim Simms answered:
I'd like to get released from the seller agreement. The agent or broker won't respond. What can I do?
Try contacting the state real estate commission or attorney general, I bet if the broker is still in business he will take their call .
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 30, 2012 Home Selling in 77469
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Fort Bend County > Richmond > 77469 > Home Selling in 77469
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer