Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

For Rent in 77375 : Real Estate Advice

  • All15
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Mon Jan 30, 2017
Marquistomball answered:
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed May 20, 2015
Katycatmoy asked:
I would like to get out of living in an apartment; my children NEED a yard to play in. Are there any rent houses with a low deposit? Also, my credit is not wonderful as I went through a…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 17, 2014
wavelloyd asked:
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Alfonso Parodi answered:
Ask them for the mortgage statement, DL and compared the info on the tax record (name)
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 25, 2010
John Axt answered:
While I agree with the answers given before, you should know that in Texas that any type of lease/purchase agreement has potentially serious pitfalls. The most dire of these is the complete loss of your home due to some minor issue such as not notifying the tenant when you change YOUR insurance company. Please seek out a good real estate attorney before entering into such an arrangement. The property code in Texas is decidedly for the tenant!

John Axt -
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice