Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in 77346 : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Tue Sep 7, 2010
Susan Brown answered:
There are a few facilites to check out for you mother. The Rosemont & The Westminster House are in the Kingwood/Atascocita communities. The Silverado is up on Hwy 59 nearer to hospitals & the airport. Their websites are below:

Hope this helps you with your search,
Susan Brown
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Dec 26, 2008
Scott Godzyk answered:
Normally they have 30 days to respond but there is questions of what happens if they do not respond. After the 30 days you can simply write a letter giving the owner a 30 day notice that you are moving out because of the problems and their lack of response to repair them within the 30 days notice. Make sure you list the items again with any proof you have. take pictures for your records. After the 30 days you can move out, then you may have to fight for your security deposit bhack. If you are working with legal advice you should ask them if you can do these things in your area, state laws differ from place to place. If you really want to take it a step further you call the city housing inspector for an inspectrion. Smoke detectors should be hard wired but you can always spend $10 and get a battery one for your own well being. good luck working things out ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Mar 21, 2008
Allen Hebert answered:

Here are a few other sites that will upload to trulia.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice