Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 77083 : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Tue Feb 3, 2015
Gerald Vonberger answered:
That's very unfortunate, I'm sorry to hear that. I would definitely start with the boiler. You don't want that thing leaking or even exploding. I've heard of people that had their boiler explode and flood the basement. Besides, nobody likes not having hot water. You should definitely contact a boiler contractor and they should be able to tell you what to do with the boiler. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 27, 2014
Kawain Payne answered:
The correct term is for sale "AS DISCLOSED" providing you disclose ALL known facts about the home, and price it in accord to it's current condition, you maybe in position for a quick sale.

Remember, if the home is in disrepair, it may not qualify for FHA loan funding.

if the condition is too bad, you will need a CASH buyer.

Best of luck to you!
Kawain Payne, Realtor
Seal Beach Ca
... more
0 votes 18 answers Share Flag
Search Advice