Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

77074 : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Sat Apr 18, 2015
Quinntonia Berry answered:
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Elliott R. Oliva answered:
Nancy, one more program to help you with 100% financing is the Texas First Time Homebuyer program through the Texas Department of Housing and Community affairs. You can read more about it here:

That link will also help you find a list of lenders approved to offer the program (like us). I know of a few lenders in Texas that can go down to a 580 on FHA and utilize the Bond 77 program for 100% financing. If you would like me to refer you to them, let me know. We require a 640 or higher.

That being said, I would work on getting your scores to at least 620 for FHA. If you want to put 5% down then you can go with Conventional financing and you will need at least a 680 or better; not a 740 but rates are credit score sensitive on the Conventional side so the higher the better.
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 15, 2011
Own Realty Group answered:
A commercial goodwill lease consists of leasing a commercial property and the intangible assets (goodwill) . associated with that subject property. In most cases the intangible asset (goodwill) is the business. The "goodwill" is leased or purchased along with the property. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice