Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

77022 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Mon May 2, 2016
Alysse Musgrave answered:
Hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent homebuyers only so there is no conflict of interest to jeopardize your negotiating position. I own an Exclusive Buyer Agency and have several great EBAs in Houston that can help. Visit or send me an email and I'll connect you with an agent in your area.

Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You! Follow the links below.

Alysse Musgrave
Consumer Advocate
Exclusive Buyer Agent

Best selling author of Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You! US, Texas, and Spanish versions available.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 15, 2010
Faith Floyd answered:
For Harris County click on the link below from the Harris County Tax Appraisers Office. Tax Sale Procedure. If you need further assistance in purchasing a home please fee free to give us a call.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 10, 2009
Sally & Eric Martell answered:
Suzanne - you should have an appraisal of the house's value, an inspection to let you know if there are any hidden problems, title work to make sure there are no other problems with the title, money to pay the tax lien, and especially the advice of an attorney. Don't waste time soliciting advice from your friends or non-experts. If you don't have the money to do your due diligence, you might try to find someone who will help you acquire the house in return for a share of the equity when you sell. You will probably not be able to avoid settling the tax issue as the lien will be attached to the property and could result in the property being sold at a tax sale if it isn't paid. Good luck! This might be a really great opportunity for you. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice