Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 77015 : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat Mar 10, 2012
Carolyn Wolfe answered:
Great answers here, but if you purchased a foreclosure, then the seller wasnt even required to give you a seller's disclosure. I would consult a Real Estate attorney about your meter problem, he/she may be able to work something out with the your MUD district that works for everyone since the situation existed before your purchase. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice