Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

76010 : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Sat Nov 19, 2016
Susie Kay answered:
Yes, it's possible. Are you paying cash or do you need a loan? Are you purchasing a home for you to live in or is this an investment property? Are you a foreigner? Some lenders can work with foreigners.

I'd be happy to assist you if you are not currently working with a realtor. Feel free to reach out to me through my profile.

Susie Kay
Ultima Real Estate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Oct 15, 2014
Classifiedpostingassist asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Robbie English answered:
If you are having an issue paying them, you can call the county and typically they will work with you for a payment plan. In asking this question, I quite suppose that you have no mortgage and therefore probably have a lot of equity in the property and would not want to loose it. ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 20, 2012
The United Home Team answered:

Personally, I would only bring the properties condition up if it will place more money back in your pocket. This update would definately help however it might not be necessary. Please feel free to contact me directly depending on where your estates price point is, is what will determine the need to add new windows or not.

Keller Williams Realty
Real Estate Consutlant 3x US Army Vet.
Joseph Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 17, 2011
T.E. & Naima Sumner answered:
It's very tough to break a lease. read about your rights on here.

Sorry about your situation.

Naima Sumner
214-289-8555 ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice