Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in 75204 : Real Estate Advice

  • All19
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Becky Roach, Real Estate Pro in plano, TX
Tue Jun 10, 2008
Becky Roach answered:
Any realtor can pull up comps for your area. I would be happy to do so. Jeffrey's answer below is very good but there is an alternative to going to court with the appraisal district: binding arbitration. There is a form online that allows you to request arbitration through the State Comptroller's Office. You need comps, pictures, investor/owner information in your area, and $500 to register for arbitration. If you win, you get your value changed to what the arbitrator determines to be the market value based on the evidence produced by each side. Good luck!

Keller Williams Realty
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice