Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in 75068 : Real Estate Advice

  • All39
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying22
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Thu May 8, 2008
Phyllis Wolper answered:
Start by consulting an attorney, or at least contact a major title company for assistance. Avoid totally relying on a divorce attorney, as I have assisted clients who have had to go back into court long after the divorce to be able to sell the house they received in the divorce. Your zip code places you in North Texas, so don't take the advice of anyone outside of Texas, as the laws vary greatly from state to state. If you are planning to sell the home in the near future, take care of this issue before proceeding. Good luck! ... more
1 vote 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice