Financing in 75068 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


USDAMTGHUB, Real Estate Pro in Valdosta, GA
USDAMTGHUB answered:
Mortgage Loans for Teachers?
100% USDA Rural Housing is a popular option for teachers, but only available in certain outlying locations.

USDA Mortgage Hub
100% USDA Rural Housing Loans
Serving all 50 states
... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 11, 2016 Financing in 75068
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Bruce Lynn answered:
Is it possible to get mortgage when working on L1 visa?
This all sounds good....
Call me and I will recommend a great loan officer for you.
We work with a lot of international clients and while almost every loan officer I've ever met will ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013 Financing in 75068
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Denton County > Little Elm > 75068 > Financing in 75068
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer