Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

75044 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 10
Thu May 11, 2017
Tram Ngo asked:
The house title under my husband and I name but we bought it for my parents who are over 65 years old. Can we claim senior tax exemption somehow? We already file Homestead exemption on our…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Jun 11, 2016
Sasha asked:
Wed Oct 7, 2015
Tony Grech answered:
Here are the requirements direct from FHA's underwriting handbook:

Seasonal Employment
(A) Definition
Seasonal Employment refers to employment that is not year round, regardless of the number of hours per week the Borrower works on the job.

(B) Standard
The Mortgagee may consider Employment Income from Seasonal Employment as Effective Income if the Borrower has worked the same line of work for the past two years and is reasonably likely to be rehired for the next season. The Mortgagee may consider unemployment income as Effective Income for those with Effective Income from Seasonal Employment.
(C) Required Documentation
For seasonal employees with unemployment income, the Mortgagee must document the unemployment income for two full years and there must be reasonable assurance that this income will continue.
(D) Calculation of Effective Income
For employees with Employment Income from Seasonal Employment, the Mortgagee must average the income earned over the previous two full years to calculate Effective Income.

Feel free to give me a call and we can discuss your situation in more detail.

Tony Grech
Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator – NMLS #977416
Luxury Mortgage Corp
29200 Northwestern Highway, Suite 300
Southfield, MI 48034
Mobile: 313-622-7383 | Direct: 248-714-4914 | Fax: 248-415-1522
Licensed in MI,GA,DC,TX
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Apr 20, 2015
Asher Almas answered:
You can search online at various websites. It will be difficult with rental history issues. Find a landlord you can speak to one on one would be the best suggestion.

Asher Almas

Keller Williams
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Mar 25, 2014
Leigh-Jo Anzures answered:
The best way is to hire a professional to come out and inspect it for you.

Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
New Mexico Real Estate:
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 11, 2014
Dan Tabit answered:
A buyer's agent's job is to get you the best deal, while keeping you legal and ethical. If there is only one agent involved, they likely work for the seller and not you and their obligation is to them.
It doesn't matter how you're paying, how much or anything else. Agency is to one party or the other. In rare circumstances sometimes an agene working for the seller can request to perform "dual agency", but in this instance they represent both sides, which to me is impossible.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri May 31, 2013
Rudy Rubio answered:
low prices may be a relative term, but yes similar properties may be a bit lower in price in Garland vs Richardson and that is due being in different cities and therefore different tax rate---- and also as you area aware there are some area's in Garland that are in the Richardson school district and due to this many folks prefer these areas----- ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Alison Hillman answered:
Good question, please email our help desk directly and we will be happy to help you!

Ali, Community Manager
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice