Home Buying in 73130 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Shane Willard, Real Estate Pro in Midwest City, OK
Shane Willard answered:
Do my husband and I both need a 580 to get approved for a FHA loan?
I would recommend you contact a local lender and discuss your options with them. Good luck.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 6, 2015 Home Buying in 73130
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oklahoma > Oklahoma County > Oklahoma City > 73130 > Home Buying in 73130
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer