Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

71913 : Real Estate Advice

  • All23
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 18
Tue Oct 17, 2017
Rbartley73 asked:
I get a number of listings from both areas. I also get new listing for other areas that I have looked out of curiousity, but not saved.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 2, 2017
Kelly Thomason asked:
Fri Aug 18, 2017
Angelica P answered:

I have emailed you regarding this.

Thank you for using Trulia,
Consumer Care
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Mar 19, 2017
Jwms9106 answered:
reason is unreported means more tax dollars for the police department here that really do very little and are sure not good at much but writing tickets and hanging out drinking coffee
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Oct 12, 2016
Maricris A answered:

It appears that the property you are interested to is in foreclosure status on Trulia. Trulia is a platform for consumers to browse housing information as well as a tool for home owners and agents to list their properties. If a listing is foreclosure or not, it is up to the listing owner to update the status of that property. The status of the listing is unclear to us because it is in the hands of the listing owner.

If you want to know more information about the foreclosure property, you may check the county record where the property is part of or you may also contact a foreclosure specialist near your area for assistance.

You can take advantage of our vast network of agents here on Trulia. You may found the link below.

To search for a foreclosure specialist using our site:

1. Go to the link that I provided, enter the location where you're at and click enter.
2. Click the 'More filters' button and choose 'Foreclosure' under specialties.
3. Click the 'Search' button.

We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for all your real estate needs.


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Apr 17, 2016
Hawgcaller asked:
What rights does the seller have, when the potential buyer pulls the plug on the financing and a new loan is started, putting additional delay on the sale?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 26, 2015
Scott Godzyk answered:
You need to have your agent update it, they can easily log on and do it manually of the MLS is not sending the updates direct,
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Jun 20, 2015
Bjmemorris asked:
I purchased this home Jan 2014 and would like to have the pictures of my home removed.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 17, 2015
Simon Watson answered:
One way for sale by owners to show up on the Trulia listings is to
post it on a web site called FIZBER.COM, it will show up on Truila within 24-48 hours

Simon Watson
Keller Williams Realty-East Bay
(925) 286-7112
(510) 859-4773
BRE 01881304
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 10, 2014
Sharon Felton answered:
Wed Jul 17, 2013
Bill Saunders, ABRĀ®, SRS answered:
Tax assessor's records indicate that it is in Lake Hamilton School District.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Kelly Thomason answered:
In Southwood Estates, we have two listings: 108 Century Circle 2/2 $74,900 - excellent condition and 129 Amy - 2/2 $74,900 - also in excellent condition. Both are large homes with access to the community recreation center and swimming pool. Please give me a call to view any home in the Hot Springs area - 501-538-4370. Thank you. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Apr 1, 2012
Robert Shannon answered:
Hi, Christen123:
As a Realtor my wife and I sell real estate. For complete information about the requirements for a septic system I would call James Kisner at 501-624-0466, I beleive he is with the Garland County Health dept.
If donna or I can help you with anything please call 501-318-7571.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 11, 2011
Karen Shaw answered:
Hi Otis- The tax assessors office can tell you what the taxes were for the previous year on a particular property. The different school districts have different millage rates. If you take 20 percent of the assessment and multiply it by the school millage, you will get the tax. Then, if it is your primary residence, you get a $350 credit. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 18, 2008
Chris Rix answered:
I have a very good knowledge of this unit as well, including past owners, other units in this complex, and info on the developer.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice