Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

70634 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Wed May 6, 2015
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
Trulia only allows listings from licensed agents. If you want your home to appear here you will need to find an agent to work with.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon May 4, 2015
Kirsten Prizzi 239-248-1667 answered:
Hello John, popcorn ceilings are outdated, but regardless if most homes in your neighborhood still have popcorn ceilings the comparable sales price is based on comparables with popcorn ceilings.

If you can remove it or have the finances to remove the popcorn ceilings, it will put you in front of all the other homes with popcorn ceilings.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Dec 6, 2013
Brian Kurtz answered:
You can get started in this business on a part-time basis. Especially with the hours you outlined.

One thing that will be key, though, is to work with a partner who you trust to split deals with you. Some buyers are demanding and it's better to be able to tell your clients that you can get them into the house this afternoon but you just need them to take a look at the home with your "partner" because he/she is free and you're booked up. That way the customer knows you're there for them and working to get them into their home even in spite of the fact that other commitments in your life do exist. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri May 3, 2013
Scott Hulen answered:
We often stage our homes in the living / great room areas & kitchen. This really helps buyers envision living in the home and when they start thinking of living their lives in one of our homes we are on our way to a completed contract. The only downside is you have to be prepared to negotiate or throw in the staging items as part of the transaction because they want it all. ... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jun 13, 2008
Debbie Farr answered:
Hi. I'm a real estate agent in DeRidder (70634) and can help you find a rent house. Give me a call at 337-348-9660.
Debbie Farr
ReMax Excel Real Estate
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice