Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

70116 : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Sun Apr 16, 2017
Jim OHern asked:
Tue Jan 24, 2017
Wayne Clark answered:
You should consult an Attorney. I'm not an attorney so I can't give legal advice. In some states its called Partition.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Sep 7, 2013
ian cockburn answered:
We use Star Lock and Key..they have what it takes, family business and no nonsense approach
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 19, 2012
David Wagner answered:
I just saw this post. The Orleans Parish soft second will allow up to $10,000 toward closing costs and prepaids along with the soft second subsidy.

Normally, an FHA loan allows up to six percent closing costs and prepaids paid by the seller and a conventional allows up to three percent. Both of these are based on the lowest amount down payment required.

I saw that someone also mentioned HUD REOs limit it to three percent. This is also normally the case.

If you need more information, let me know!

David P Wagner, MURP
NMLS# 129994
Affiliated Bank Mortgage
(504) 656-6870
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 6, 2010
Katy answered:
Hi Mona,
You can use -Nobel Van Lines, a local moving company in South Florida. It was established in 2004 as a family owned moving business. They are fully licensed and insured and perform local, intrastate, interstate and international moves. They offer free in-home estimate in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach in order to guarantee the price of your move.
Visit their web-site at or call at 800-971-6711.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 8, 2007
ian cockburn answered:
A good alternative is getting TV on your computer.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice