Home Buying in 66215 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Marcy Carter, Real Estate Pro in Olathe, KS
Marcy Carter answered:
I am looking for a private money lender in KS to do an owner occupied mortgage that can't go the conforming route
I have a lender that can help. Email me at Marcy Carter@kw.com or call me
913 271 6990. Thank you.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 22, 2013 Home Buying in 66215
Dan and Elise…, Real Estate Pro in Kansas City, MO
Dan and Elise Thomson answered:
I had a seller's agent submit an incorrect counteroffer on a house i was negotiating on causing me to counter incorrectly. Is this legal?
Kevin- please give me a call- I can help you (I used to be a contractor as well)

Dan Thomson
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 31, 2011 Home Buying in 66215
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Johnson County > Lenexa > 66215 > Home Buying in 66215
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer