Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

66102 : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Thu Apr 7, 2016
Evelyn Merchant answered:
Its the Kansas City Kansas School District
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 14, 2015
Lynna Mislang answered:
I completely understand your concern Yellacorvettec5. I would recommend going in and claiming your home. How you do this is, search for your home. Once the display page for your home comes up, near the address you should be able to click on edit home details. From there you should be able to claim your home and they will send you a verification email. After this takes place you will have the ability to make necessary changes to your property and hopefully one of them is the subdivision. Best of luck to you! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Oct 8, 2014
Jennie Murphy answered:
Buy from and investor and do a lease to own or owner financing !!!

Jennie Murphy
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 23, 2014
Brian Turner answered:
FHA has a no credit score program.. Give me a call
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 11, 2009
Mark Anthony Ruiz answered:
Just like anybody today, feddiemac information can be found in You can find a selling agent select who has signed up for select target of zip codes in your area. As agents, We can sign up for 10 zipcodes. The tailored list is emailed on thurs. and the property list are of homes currently available or coming available for sale in your selling area See selling agent select at ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice