Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 64152 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Wed Jun 28, 2017
Dallasgoodlet23 asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 26, 2012
Scott Hulen answered:
I see you are looking north of the river in Platte County. Some of the smaller local banks such as Bank Liberty (Robin Murphy VP) or Lawson Bank (Brad May VP) may be able to help in the situation you describe. In the past I have seen them require 25% down, good credit scores, typical loan ratios & verifiable income for the type of loan you are asking about. One other option you might have is an FHA 203K loan and many lenders provide this type of financing but the fees are generally higher than a straight FHA loan. Good Luck! ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 1, 2008
David Van Noy answered:
So, it is pretty clear that you should consult with an attorney as you already have but should the agent be held liable is the question. After some objective deliberation I am going to say YES. But, the seller is the one who had no legal rights to enter the agreement and should have never sold the home to begin with. Seems like an unlikely place to get any money so you are turnign to the agent. Not that uncommon.....I am intersested to see how this turns out John.

David Van Noy Jr
816 536 7653
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice