Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 64152 : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Maria Morton answered:
Need more details and best not to give them here. I see you're in Oregon so the best and easiest for you is to call a local real estate agent to see which lenders s/he recommends for helping someone out after a bankruptcy. S/he'll also be able to tell you which ones will handle Homepath properties and also if there are other programs you might qualify for. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Connie J Covert answered:
I'd recommend having a reputable company, like The Credit Guys, to do your repair. The cost will out weigh the headaches of trying to do yourself! Some companies are a scam, some individuals who claim they can do it are scammers. So, check out any company online.

Then, contact me. I'll help you work with a great lender and we may be able to get you into a good lease purchase. That way you don't have to wait out the time frame of getting the score up to par.
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice