Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 63301 : Real Estate Advice

  • All25
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling11
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Sun Jan 29, 2012
john platten answered:
No you don't have to have a Real Estate License to Sell or Rent out your property. You can hire a Realtor to manage this for you. Typically, a Realtor will charge an amount equal to one month rent for their services.

A realtor will advertise your listing, screen potential applicants, run a credit background and criminal background check, provide the lease documentation and collect the deposit and 1st months rent. Some will offer to manage the property during the lease as well.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice