Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

61704 : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Sat Sep 26, 2015
Kylemattingly405 answered:
flat fee mls for the for sale by owner seller looking for discount real estate listing fees are a way to save up to 6%. The big guys are and but there are some less expensive more attentive smaller family owned companies like , , and a few others. Check out for more info ... more
0 votes 20 answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 22, 2012
Kurt Bischoff answered:
I have a home for rent in Bloomington, 2604 Cadillac Rd. Its listed here. Please review. Rent can be negotiated
1 vote 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 6, 2012
Greg Zavitz answered:

As a Realtor/Broker I can not (and for that matter) no agent is allowed to answer a question like that. If I answered It with any prejudice, personal opinion or even with what I think are the facts, I could be fined or even lose my Real Estate license. I would never presume to know what you may mean by safe or comfortable. The best way would be to check with the local police department if you are worried about crime or figures like that. As for comfortable, do you mean close to work, close to trails, out in the country with no neighbors?... If you would like an agent to show you some homes, please give me a call or text and I would be happy to show you homes for sale. If your are looking for a rental, try checking with the local paper... The Pantagraph or

Greg Zavitz
... more
3 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 9, 2010
Eric Egeland answered:
Have an agent run a CMA for you. A Realtor can give you and idea of what you home is worth relative to what is going on in your market now...Agents/buyers will often look back at your purchase as a reference point, but things are not typically priced off of that purchase. Your value will be determined more so on what is occurring in your market right now with your upgrades factored in. ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 10, 2009
Gerry Wahlheim answered:
No question about this answer- Consult your original lawyer that handled your divorce. Ask the lawyer to review at least 3 sale scenerio's ( different sale price) that way you will also be able to determine the potential personal income tax efffects on you.
If you would like a quick CMA on the property feel free to contact me-
... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Search Advice