Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 61244 : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Tue May 26, 2015
you probably need to speak to a title company and see about getting yourself put on the house. You need to be able to legally sell it and be able to provide clear title to the buyer.

If it's not that simple of a fix then you need to employ a real estate attorney to help you navigate those waters.

will probably involve a trip or two up to IL

Good luck!
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Apr 21, 2014
Dolores Skeel asked:
Search Advice