Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in 61244 : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Dec 5, 2008
Dallas Texas answered:
WOW, if you have record of you paying your rent via canceled checks, money order, certified funds that is your proof of payment or any receipt from the property owner. Sorry to hear this however your need to read your lease agreement terms and conditions for both parties obligation. You can also confer with real estate attorney regarding your rights. If the office will not speak with you go direct to corporate office if you are leasing from apartment complex. ... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice