Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 60646 : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Nov 12, 2014
Mark Zatz answered:
You can also look online at the City's website to see what violations specifically were assessed.
Sometimes it is just a matter of taking the stove out from the kitchen area. You may also be able to fight this because it is a related living situation. Best of luck. ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Search Advice