Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 60619 : Real Estate Advice

  • All37
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying16
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 16
Mon Oct 23, 2017
Jeff Nobleza answered:
If you engage the right real estate agent and attorney to do a short sale, they should not charge you for their advice. Feel free to contact me via private message or google me (trulia doesn't allow me to put my contact info in these responses).

Jeff Nobleza
Baird and Warner Real Estate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Mar 20, 2017
Scott Godzyk answered:
Most likely you do npt get access until you close and you own it. If it is occupied, then you may not get access until you evict the occupant.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Nov 15, 2016
Vern Herrman answered:
I too am bidding on a short sale house and I have found out that the listing agent has a bid on the house as well. I think this is crooked as hell because he can see every bid that comes through and just bid a little higher. I don't get to know other peoples bids so this gives him a very distinct advantage. An unfair advantage!!! ... more
0 votes 25 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 22, 2016
Sardintommye asked:
I applied for loan for two-flat the unit is $85K. the LO said I should have 6 mos. reserve for the duplex owed, and 20 percent down plus closing cost. Also, the value of property is too…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 13, 2016
Under a 620 middle score is tough. It's going to limit you with respect to lenders and programs. There are a small handful of lenders (we happen to be one) who can lend on an FHA loan with as low as a 580 middle score. Get below there and the options dwindle even more. We can do a non-prime loan with as low as a 500 middle score, but the rate won't be good and you will need at least a 20% down payment.

If you think either of these situations would help, feel free to shoot me a message with your contact info and we can discuss things in more depth.

... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 1, 2014
Shaunta Gray answered:
You can ask the service from a local Realtor to provide you a Comparative Market Analysis that will give you the above needed information.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 13, 2014
Mike Opyd answered:
Your agent should be able to do a market analysis for you on this.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Le Ann Dunne answered:
Your question is unclear. Maybe a little more clarification regarding what you are looking for?
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 23, 2012
Bernadine Guthrie asked:
The house you have on your site listed at 7359 S. Indiana does not show up on the cook county assessors website the correct address should be 7353 S. Indiana Chicago, IL 60619 pin # 20-27-115-018-000…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed May 2, 2012
Matt Laricy answered:
I would speak to a few different lenders and see what they have to offer you for a rate.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Matt Laricy answered:
Thu Feb 23, 2012
Evelyn S. Fred answered:
Hi Jessica,

Since you're self employed the only way to prove your income is by paying your taxes. You need to show your income.

Now that you have taken care of this part, your next step would be to speak with a lender. They can help point you in the right direction.

Once they analyze your debt to income ratio, look at your credit score & history they are best equipped to either approve you for a loan or help you with credit repairs.

Call a few lenders, start with the ones that responded to your question right here on Trulia.

Good luck!
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 24, 2011
Joe Schiller answered:
you need an attorney and they are not better or worse than each other.. do not buy a home without a professional representing you.... EVER!
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 19, 2010
Dear M.Y.,

Your senior freeze and senior exemption BOTH need to be updated every year. As Jamie mentioned, there is plenty of informatino to be had at the website.

You will need to fill out separate forms to reinstate the exemptions as well as to protest last year's increase.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Matt Bukovy
Sr. Mortgage Consultant
Wintrust Mortgage
3317 W. Irving Park Rd.
Chicago, IL 60618
Cell 773-416-7107
Phone 773-654-2498
eFax 773-409-5558
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 21, 2009
Laura Slappey answered:
Go to the Certified Distressed Property Expert website ( and click on the tab Find a CDPE. You should be able to find one in our area.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice