Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 60612 : Real Estate Advice

  • All40
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Trulia Custo…, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Wed Aug 13, 2014
Trulia Customer Service answered:
Hello Ming and Steve,

Nathan from Trulia here. Please follow the steps below to make changes to your email address, personal information, and more:

1. Log into your Trulia account with your primary email address and password.

2. Hover your mouse indicator over your name in the top right hand corner of the page and click on "Profile" from the drop down menu that appears.

3. Some sections can be edited directly on the profile page. Click the “About” tab, hover your mouse over the section you want to edit, and click the blue “Edit” link to the right.

4. To edit email addresses, passwords, and personal info, click on the “Settings” button near the top right corner of your profile.

5. Click on the title (Email Addresses and Facebook Connect, Password, Personal Information) for each section you would like to update.

6. Be sure to save your changes at the bottom of each section when your update is complete.

If you have additional questions, please visit our help center here:
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Accurate Ins…, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Wed May 25, 2011
Accurate Inspections & Consulting answered:
- Gather up all your purchase documents and any legal or advertising paperwork from the pre-construction time period.
- Interview a couple construction defect attorneys
- Get the corporate research, past actions and City issues homework done on the developer, that development and their other developments - a service we provide
- Talk with other unit owners and see if people want to combine efforts
- Make copies of all condo association minutes and documents related to any defects in the general building
- get an independent inspection of your unit to document conditions - another service we provide
- If the association members or group as a whole are up for a common fight consider getting a full building inspection
- Was a reserve study ever done? yet another service we provide
Your best initial bet is to talk with an attorney and see what your legal options are. Realistically your chances of getting anything from the developer are minimal. It is possible though. The corporate veil can be pierced. I suggest you strap in for the long haul though. These cases rarely go quick or easy.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice